1. What is your best physical trait?
My eyes. They are very dark and my eyelashes are ridiculously long (pre-mascara). I also like my legs.
2. What's your favorite Bath and Body Works scent?
I rarely go to Bath and Body Works anymore. I do have a fig body splash that smells yummy though.
3. If you could only wear one type of shoes for the rest of your life (flip flops, pumps, etc), what would you choose?
Well unless I wanted to start running barefoot, I guess I'd have to pick running shoes!
4. Would you rather always smell like BO, or have uncontrollable gas during uncomfortable situations?
Hm I think I'd take the gas and then try to stay out of uncomfortable situations as much as possible!
5. Biggest pet peeve?
6. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I love the decorations and the shopping and spending time with family. And one of my favorite things ever is seeing someone open a gift I bought for them so multiply that times ten at Christmas-time and I'm on cloud nine! I love it!
7. What's your favorite part about blogging?
I love how supportive everyone is! People commenting when someone is feeling down. Or sending wedding gifts or pick-me-up gifts! Or helping to find an item that someone is looking for! It's great!
8. What do you think about wearing fur?
Well, not being J-Lo, I can't imagine I could ever actually pull off wearing fur with a straight face. I know the proper thing is to say that it's horrible and gross and I agree that it is (especially the fur with the heads of the animal still attached - EW!), but people get all high and mighty about not wearing fur, but then still eat meat and wear/use leather. Personally, I can't imagine ever wearing fur, but if someone else wants to, I'd probably roll my eyes at them, but that's their prerogative and not really my business.
Great questions, Ashley! I actually enjoyed answering them (and have been contemplating an official Q&A if anyone would actually be interested!). Answering them is much easier than writing them! Here are my 8 questions:
1. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
2. What is your biggest fear/phobia?
3. What is your favorite album of all time?
4. Would you recommend the last book you read to a friend and why?
5. Would you rather never shop at your favorite store again or never wear any accessories again?
6. Name a celebrity that you hate for no valid reason (I know everybody has one of these!)
7. What is the worst date you've ever been on?
8. You're at a multi-level shopping mall and someone is chasing you. Do you jump over the railing to the lower level to get away from them? (This is a long-standing question in my family. To everyone's amusement, my initial answer depending on whether I was wearing "sensible shoes". EDIT - At the insistance of my mother, see comments below, I am adding the element of DANGER to this question. This is not some chasing you to ask where you got your handbag. This is someone who will at minimum beat you up if they catch you. Happy?)
And the 8 bloggers, I'm tagging are:
You, Me & Anthropologie (Welcome back!)
I planned today's outfit imagining that I'd wear it on Friday. Then I realized I have court on Friday so that wasn't happening. Earlier this morning I went to see a client. First, she told me she liked my necklace and earrings. Then someone else complimented my sweater. I said, "I am going to come here every day for an ego boost!"
Buds & Bunches Tee, Anthropologie
Tucked-Away Blooms Cardigan, Anthropologie (on sale here)
Sandals, Seychelles Araxi
Did anyone find anything at the Anthro sale today? There are a few things that I would have snatched up a few months ago, but now I'm only lukewarm about them. Like the Liquid Bouquet Tank, the Raccoon Rumpus Blouse, and the Florid Facade Top. The Double Torsade Necklace was marked down to $14.95 so I'm eligible for a PA if I decide to keep it. I'm not entirely sure I'm going to though. I really like the Artist's Palette Necklace so much and the Double Torsade Necklace is awfully similar. The Mermaid's Rainbow Necklace is rather tempting - I'd been eyeing it last week, but $58 was out-of-control expensive. $29.95 is a bit more reasonable. Hm - what's a girl to do?
The weather is slowly warming back up again after an absolutely stunning weekend. And now the forecast is predicting thunderstorms for the next few days! Not cool. I am really ready for fall!